“For over 35 years I have focused my practice on helping people who are injured as a result of wrecks, unsafe premises, defective products and medical mistakes. I have chosen not to advertise my services and only get new business through word of mouth from satisfied clients and friends.”
Ken has lived in the Tulsa area his entire life. After graduating from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1975, he began practicing in Tulsa with a focus on catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. Since then, Ken has been actively involved in the Bar Association serving as a Board Member of the Tulsa County Bar Association, a member of the Tulsa County Bar Association’s Bench and Bar Committee and Chaired the Public Relations Committee. He received the President’s Award from the Tulsa County Bar Association for Outstanding and Dedicated Service in 2013 and again in 2014.
Ken has frequently written and presented papers at educational seminars sponsored by the Tulsa County Bar Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Oklahoma Association for Justice. He has been a member of both the American Association for Justice and the Oklahoma Association for Justice since 1977 and member of the Oklahoma Association of Municipal Attorneys since 2002.
Ken has always been active in the Tulsa Community by serving as President, Vice President and Board Member of the Indian Healthcare Resource Center; as a Board Member of the Community Service Council and as Vice President and Board Member of the Arubah Community Clinic. He coaches Mock Trial at the Owasso High School and has served as a Career Mentor at McLain High School; a volunteer wrestling coach for Whitney Junior High School; and a weight lifting coach at the Tulsa Boys Home. Ken enjoys reading, hunting, fishing, raising cattle, gardening and spending time with his grown children and his many friends.
- B.S., University of Tulsa - 1973
- J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law - 1975
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Indian Health Care Resource Center Board Member of the Year for Outstanding Service, 1991
- Tulsa County Bar Association President’s Award for Outstanding and Dedicated Service, 2013-2014
- Tulsa County Bar Association President’s Award for Outstanding and Dedicated Service, 2014-2015
- Tulsa County Bar Association Golden Rule Award, 2018